NEWS ON FM AND CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mewa, Jul 14, 2003.

1. mewa

mewa New Member

Hello. I have FM and CFS. Have been battling it for some years. Always researching for alternatives to help me through the day and to overcome this disease that has been haunting me for years now.

Recently I came across this site and found it held some answers as to how and why I have FM and CFS. Hopefully it will help you as well.

Please go to: http://www.geocities.com/canadianchemtrails/CommonMycoplasmas.html

I can assure you it is an eyeopener! Mycoplasmas were mentioned in my newsletter from Immune Support.

I would print out the 10 page report, sit back and relax and with a marker - mark the parts that jump out at you.
    And next day - go over it again and see what you have learned.

Regards. A fellow FMer. Mewa in Canada.
  2. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Hi,
    Unless things have changed, we aren't able to post URL's on this board. It causes some kind of problem for the board.
    We have to give search words to use in google on how to find the site.
    Just thought I would pass that along.
    Thanks for the info though! Many are intested in mycoplasmas as already mentioned by someone.
    Take Care,
    Ziggy
  3. marecee58

marecee58 New Member

Mewa,

Wow ... what a great article ... THANKS SO MUCH !!!

After having some extensive bloodwork done, my Rheumetologist "JUST" wrote me a prescription for doxycylin, in addition to increasing my prednisone to 5mg per day / 4 days a week and also put me on naperson.

Mare

4. mewa

mewa New Member

For those who can't find the site - try going on to
    www.geocities.com/canadianchemtrails and find Common Mycoplasmas.

Hope this gets you there. Mewa.

By the way - on the first page of the article it states
    Dr. Charles Engel, who is with the US National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland,stated the following at an NIH meeting on Feb.7,2000: " I am now of the view that the probable cause of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia is the mycoplasma ..."

THERE IT IS.
  5. mewa

mewa New Member

I am going to my doctor and insist on the blood tests for Mycoplasmas. It takes 6 months to see a Rheumatologist here in the Okanagan Valley of BC. So - hopefully my doctor will perform the deed and help to take the doxycycline and clear up this mess inside my body once and for all.

But as long as the Chemtrails are around - I really wonder just how well we can become. Have to keep the good fight up and thank God for the chat rooms and wonderful people helping each other.

God Bless. Mewa