news on hubby

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, May 26, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Day went good ,no blockage in his ateries, but the Dr in Rockford, he told my hubby to keep taking his aspirin every day and don"t look back, watch his diet, and continue with his supplements if he feels there helping him.
    I think he realized that we believe very much in fish oil ,garlic and the such so he was fairly nice about it.
    They did find that hubby has gallstones ,said it was up to my hubby what he wanted to do about them. my husband has no symptoms of gallstones.
    we both told him we would try natural help first. I found alot of natural remedies for gallstones.
    Our daughter had gallbladder surgery and she still has gallbladder pain.
    We"re praising God, for answered prayers and thank each and everyone for your prayers and support.
    God Bless, J&S sixtyslady
  2. mahx

mahx New Member

Glad things went well at doctors for your husband. It is always nice to have answers. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. Thanks for the encouragement on my post. When you feel able we would love to have you at our church. It' non denominational Pentecostal....in Sterling.
    We have several from Dixon who come. Not sure of your personal beliefs...but you are always welcome.

Ma
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Wonderful News...No blockage!!!

Will continue to pray for you & Hubby!! I pray for your hubby to be able to take care of the gallstones with natural help.

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Great news. A spinal x ray showed I had gallstones. That was 30 years ago. I told the doctor that until they gave me a problem, I would OWN them. To date I have never had a gall bladder attack. So the stones stay put, along with the impacated wisdom tooth I was supposed to have removed at 20. tee hee, that was 42 years ago.
    Praise for prayers answered.
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That is great news that there wasn't a blockage! I am praising God for that wonderful news.

I know that you must feel so much relief.

Love, Mari
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

it feels so good to not have to worry and wonder about my hubbys health .TO God be the Glory, isn"t God good?
    How great is thy Faithfulness.
    I just want to say a prayer about all the strife thats going on on the board, as to which treament is best.
    I find if I just ask God for wisdom as to what to do for my health. It works out best for me. May God Bless all of us. sixtyslady.
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Very glad to hear the good news sixtyslady! Tell that hubby to take good care of him self, and Praise the Lord.

God Bless you both,

Misty