News on my son....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Oct 27, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

His remaining amalgams were replaced on Wed., and other than being a little sore, he's doing fine. We still need to do some chelation but are hoping for continued good results.

His job interview went well yesterday, but we won't know anything until they get done interviewing other people. Thanks for all of your prayers! Have a great day! Love, Terri
  2. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

for your family.
    I don't know the story about your son, but my prayer is that all that YOU "hope for" will be. In Jesus name, amen.
    take care.
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I've been following your son's story. I had all my amalgams removed last winter/spring. I did mine more slowly but it may depend on how many one has.

Anyway, I have been improving slowly with oral chelation, infrared sauna and some DMPS. I don't tolerate the DMPS all that well so I don't get it to often.

Good luck to him both in his healing and on the job market.

Kathy.
  4. Bambi

Bambi New Member

"fell" out years ago and I've had NO
    change in my symptoms, they just kept getting worse. They did find a big spot in one of my "cheeks" on my rear where there is a spot of mercury from a deep shot I was given once sometime. Of course we've all had it in shots over the years, and they do still use it. I imagine many of us have it in our bodies to stay. But I'm always glad to hear that anything improves someone!! Good luck for him on the job too!