news on thyroid test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Dec 19, 2007.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Hi everyone: Thanks for all of your concerns and prayers. I called the dr. yesterday to find out about the pathology test and got a surprise. They did one test and it showed cancer cells,so they have sent it off to another pathology lab to test it further. I should know by Friday or next Wednesday for sure what is going on with it. I'am going to call the dr. today and see if I can find out what is going on for sure. I'am doing ok,still getting tired but the drainage hole has healed and the incision doesn't look bad,not much pain just in my neck and under my chin every so often. Nikki,our daughter is doing better since the dr. put her on that new medicine,hope it helps her.She needs a break. My skin doesn't look to bad now where the tape touched me but is still tender. I will try and remember about the tape you mentioned,I did try the sensitive one but that didn't work to good. Guess old age is getting to me now. Thanks again everyone for caring about me and missing me. I will be sure to get some more recipes out soon. Take care all. Love Biddy
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

My thyroid biopsy came back positive for cancer. I had my remaining thyroid removed in May. There are specific protocols for thyroid cancer. It isn't a generic chemotherapy. If I can help you in any way, please let me know. I don't pretend to know all of the answers, but I can share my own personal experiences with you if you have questions. Soft hugs. Joyfully