NEXAVIR IS IT HELPING?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gretchen12, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

Hi to all Nexavir users,

I have been injecting for two weeks and have not seen any effects.

How long does it take to see improvement.

Please respond.

Gretchen
  2. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

3. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

4. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

5. horselover2

horselover2 New Member

hi - hang in there, my dr. told me it could take 3 months or more until you start to feel any changes with the nexavir. everyone is different. i have been doing 1cc daily since march. i do think it is helping me. it is supposed to help with HHV-6, do you have that?
    i am getting blood results tomorrow, so things may change for me after this. i have been slacking off on the daily shots and had a terrible flare up since last week. not sure if that could be part of the cause??
    i just saw your other post. i get the nexavir from the custom RX shoppe, it is listed on the nexco website as the distibutor for nexavir. my insurance does cover it, luckily, as it is expensive. they will mail it to you.
    well good luck. hope this info helps!
    anne
  6. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

I will be seeing my doctor this Friday for latest lab reports. My last labs showed very high active EBV and very low ATP. I don't know about HHV-6, but will ask.

Thanks for your response. I am just so anxious for something that will help me. Maybe I am being way too impatient. I will keep up with the Nexavir for at least three months to see.

Thanks again.

Gretchen
  7. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

8. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

9. tatortot

tatortot New Member

I have been on Nexavir about 6 months now. I started on 1cc daily for 2 weeks then 2ccs for 2 weeks. Then I went to 2ccs 3 times a week. I thought I could see a bit of improvement on the 2 daily. It seems to make me very sick when I take it 3 times a week.

Can't understand if this is normal. Maybe the sicker you are the longer it takes to help. I am 57 and have been very sick for 18 years. My youngest children have never seen me well.

I used Kutapressin about 14 years ago and thought I was getting well. It eventually sent me into a hypertensive crisis and had to stop taking it.

Any thoughts or advice??

Tatortot
    09-20-2006
  10. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

I have been on 2cc Nexavir for 4 weeks. I don't see any improvement whatsoever! I put so much hope into this treatment, but now I am beginning to wonder if it is just a waste of money.

I have just received 3 vials that cost $450. I intend to take these and if I don't see any improvement I will stop this treatment.

In fact, I feel somewhat more hyper on this drug. I am having anxiety attacks that are horrible.

I am so weak & dizzy. After more research I truly believe this is caused by lack of blood volume. I don't feel that Nexavir could possibly help improve blood volume.

What do you all think?

Thanks for your replies,

Gretchen
  11. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

12. kbak

kbak Member

I belong to a kutapressin group on yahoo because I was very interested how people were doing on nexavir.

From what I read, nexavir works for a certain subset of people, not for everyone.

The people that it's working for are doing really well. For other's it dosen't seem to even make a dent. I guess you don't really know if it's going to work for you till you try it.

kbak

13. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

14. jenriker

jenriker New Member

Hi gretchen,
    Like you, I have high EBV titers, indicative of reactivated Mono. My ATP is also low, and after 6 wks of ATP 20 sublingual pills and glutathione infusions, my lab results were worse. So, my dr. is having me try Nexavir, 1cc daily. I just started 6 days ago. I've been trying to get info about it, but haven't really. What is it supposed to do? I think it's an antiviral, so I'm guessing that it's supposed to help with the EBV. Is it supposed to give energy? I really haven't talked to my dr. about it, I was just given a call from the ofc with my lab results and a RX for this. If you or anyone has any info on Nexavir, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Jen
  15. spacee

spacee Member

Hey sweetie, you might want to read my bio. I just changed it to indicate the progress I have made over the years.

Rich Carson (founder of ProHealth) and I were both long time users of Kutapressin. It didn't allow us to work but we felt better.

Then he started the Transfer Factors, juicing, detox and green tea. After 17 years he is back as CE0 here.

I have just started the Mycoplus Transfer Factor. It makes you feel really sick at first. But I have the most hope than I have ever had.

The Marshall Protocol showed me that I have a problem with mycoplasms. They call them cell wall deficient bacteria. They enter you body's cells and make homes there.

I have high EBV titers but no antivirals changed it. And not antiviral or antibiotic caused a "die off" of these pathogens EXCEPT the Marshall Protocl and Mycoplus Transfer Factor.

Good luck to you and your search!!

Spacee
  16. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

Hi,

As I understand it Nexavir is an Anti-Viral. Seems like we all have high EBV titers. Also, other viruses in our bodies that lie dormant. Nexavir is supposed to fight these viruses. Also, HHV-6.

Must leave for an appointment, so this is all I can post for now. Hope this helps.

Gretchen
  17. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

18. maxupolo

maxupolo New Member

Hi dear Gretchen!

Yesterday I started the treatment with Nexavir, and I experienced the same side effects that you did.

Feeling hyper, anxiety, little trembling, not being able to sleep at all... don't know exactly why this happened, but it did happen to me as well.

Cheers,

Massimo
  19. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I've been on Nexavir gel for almost a week now at a very low dose. Maybe, it's helping slightly. Every other day is a good day, every other day is a worse day. I am going to give it 3 months to pull me out of my relapse.

It's interesting that it works for some and not for others. It must be dependent on the virus that is causing the illness, I suppose. Dr. Cheney says it kills all herpes viruses in vitro.

We'll see what it does for me.

CherylSue
  20. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Do you think you're going to get die-off with Nexavir? Do you feel like you are yet?

Best, Lisa