Nexavir/Kutapressin injection therapy anybody?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hope678, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Hope678

Hope678 New Member

Has anybody used Nexavir/Kutapressin injections since back on the market? My FFC doc has prescribed it. It is expensive, but I did very well on Kutapressin before when it was on the market.

Anybody using it or considering it?

Thanks for any input.
  2. wldhrt

wldhrt New Member

I was using Nexavir last summer in combination with valcyte, and it was effective in reducing much of my pain. I have not used it alone, but I do have a friend who is using the combination Nexavir\B12\Glutathione injections from Dr. Endlander and he seems to be doing better symptom-wise.

LISALOO New Member

the FFC prescribed it to me too. I felt better for a month, then went back to before I started taking them.
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I took Kutapressin and B-12 injections for 16 years. I stumbled upon using them at the same time, cause if I was doing one injection, why not do the other.

Had a friend I met here that was using the Kuta too.

When the end came for Kuta. I choose to use the Targeted Transfer Factors. They worked better for me than Kutapressin. I worked up to exercising 6 hours a week. It worked great.
    But for the last 1.5 years I have been slipping. I don't know why. I am 59, been sick 23 years. It is hard for me to stay awake during the day (so started on ritalin). The ritalin causes increase in trigger point pain. I can exercise about 3 hours a week. I don't go to Orlando for the day anymore unless my husband can drive me. Then I don't stay as long. In fact, I used to be able to travel for long weekends but not anymore. I do travel by car with my husband though. Very laid back trips to see grandbaby.

My friend chose to use a different immune modulator which was some kind of peptide that Dr. Cheney recommended. She didn't do well at all and had to quit working. She takes the nexavir but still cannot work.

Targeted Transfer factors are expensive. The ones I take are $150 a bottle. I take two different kinds but take 1/2 a bottle of each a month so it is $150 a month.
  5. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

lisa...if nexavir helped you for a while, your condition is probably herpes viral in nature. i know you said you could not take valcyte. can you try a smaller dose of it? i take a smaller dose than most. i cannot remember if you have tried valtrex/famivir...

nexavir is usually not strong enough for people who have had CFS for a longer period of time.