Nice Board

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by kellyann, Apr 27, 2006.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi,
    It is nice to have a board especially for us lymies now haha! I guess it may take a little bit to catch on. How is everyone? I am loving the warmer weather, but I am not fond of all the rain. I know, April showers bring May flowers.
    Well lets try to post more often on this board and get it up and rolling!
    Take Care!
    Kellyann
  2. ajp

ajp New Member

I too am happy that this board is here. There is so much info out on Lyme and truthfully I find a lot of it confusing.

I am happy to report that I have an appointment May 10 with a Lyme doctor. Never thought I would be happy to go see a doctor...but I am.

I have so many weird symptoms and as much as I love my regular doctor she does not know much about Lyme.
    Plus I just found out she is closing her practice and moving out of state. Boo Hoo.

Oh well. Have a great weekend and post often.

Love Mindy
  3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi Mindy,
    That is wonderful news about you going to see a Lyme doctor soon! I wish you the best of luck! I pray he/she really understands lyme disease and cures your illness.

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  4. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

It IS nice to have a lyme board here. Maybe it will get as big as lymenet!

If April showers bring May flowers - what do the non-stop May showers bring - other than long, long lawns! We have had only 1 day in May that did not have some kind of rain! Pretty depressing.