Nice People

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Feb 6, 2008.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

I have been in such a funk lately. Just came out of hospital and it was a horrible experience. So I am angry and depressed. so yesterday ( Tues)
    1. My homemaker shows up yesterday with a bag of fresh veggies etc. and proceeds to make me batches of soup and rice and veggies ( to die for).
    2. I go to the pain clinic. They are doing construction ask if one of the staff can help me. They not only helped me with my walker but helped me put it in the car.
    3. Get home and the rheums office calls to confirm my appt for today and says if the storm hits please don't come and call we'll re-schedule( it did and I am waiting on a call).
    So there are some really nice people in this world. I know we jerked around a lot and stuff hits us the wrong way. It is so easy to focus on the jerks and the neg. but there are some really nice people out there. I hope this will brighten your day a bit.
  2. deb0531

deb0531 New Member

I was glad to see your comments, unfortunately we ususally hear the neg. stuff and there are lots of great, hard working peple out here who really do care. Have a good day. Deb
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi, nice to hear your voice! Even in the midst of trouble we can find blessings, I agree!!

This weekend i was hit hard by some misunderstanding with a (i thought) a close friend that really hurt. And i've been stuggling with certain feelings.

Then another friend who knows about my diet restrictions, went out of her way to make sure there was a soup i could eat and enjoy at a community fundraiser, so i could go, and eat, and support my community.

And another person on this board went out of her way to ask were i was and if i was okay.

Both were huge blessings on top of the hurt i am feeling from this other situation.

Thanks for sharing,

God's Blessings,