nicocure patch brooksie mom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Apr 16, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

is it still helping you? did you completely quit?

i am setting my goal for tomarrow to quit...slap on my nico derm patch...but your nicocure patch sounds good...

just wanted the update and i'm sure some other would be encouraged as well...

i hope to start exercising some tomarrow...see my regular pcp in the late morning so we'll see what she has to say....it may be our last appointment..i may switch to a different one tha t just put me on the klonopin...and another...he seemed more intuned to the fibro and not rushed...i get really anxious and feel like such a little girl when i am around some dr's just on how they make me feel...

joide
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Although I did drop from over two packs a day to less than one, I wasn't really happy with my progress so I'm going to do a phone consult with my doc today and ask for Wellbutrin to help me along.

I still think this is an amazing system, again...no withdrawal symptoms at ALL!!!!

I just need a boost since I've been such a heavy smoker for soooo long. Or I feel as if I do, maybe it's a panic thing since it is working and I'm worried about being successful.

Not sure which it is, but I've come so far and I really, really do want to quit forever. That may be asking a lot since I've only ever tried to quit one other time in my life. That time I was a banshee woman from hell and decided to wait until the kids were older.

I still recommend this system to everyone.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

welbutrin did a great job for me onetime..i had to stop because they thought maybe it could have caused me to have this like seizure syncope...it wasn't a seizure...i was just going throught the hubby, now ex telling me i think i want a divorce...again...another bipolar thing w/him...

and my anxiety was bad, depression was major...

then got back on it again...it just caused increased anxiety for me...so we stopped based on past history...

but somtimes i think about let's give it a whirl again...for both the smoking and depression...but lately the depression has been ok..not good but ok...

i hope it does the trick for you...

jodie