NICOLE ...Please read this....im in mn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amilyne, Dec 5, 2002.

1. amilyne

amilyne New Member

Nicole i left you a post on the last message and i saw that you went to mayo for pt(im not sure if there are mayo clinics in other states)...do you live in rochester or near there..if you live in mn i will come and get you and i will help you get out of that situation...i live in minneapolis and im here for you PLEASE dont be afraid to call me at anytime..i dont know if you can leave #'s on here or emails but if you do live in minnesota I will come get you...i know how it is to feel as you do and it brings me to tears because i know the pain that you ar going through...please email me i will check my messages for you my email is amilyne22@yahoo.com--PLEASE dont take that out moderators....----please get back to me nicole.im here for you.
    amy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/06/2002]
  2. amilyne

amilyne New Member

Nicole i left you a post on the last message and i saw that you went to mayo for pt(im not sure if there are mayo clinics in other states)...do you live in rochester or near there..if you live in mn i will come and get you and i will help you get out of that situation...i live in minneapolis and im here for you PLEASE dont be afraid to call me at anytime..i dont know if you can leave #'s on here or emails but if you do live in minnesota I will come get you...i know how it is to feel as you do and it brings me to tears because i know the pain that you ar going through...please email me i will check my messages for you my email is amilyne22@yahoo.com--PLEASE dont take that out moderators....----please get back to me nicole.im here for you.
    amy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/06/2002]
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

Amy yor kindness and caring warms me from the screen. Unfortunately she is in Mass. with her parents. She was in MN but sold everything and moved to mass. I am in Ct. and want to go get her but am alone and just closed my business and and struggeling with how i will take care of myself in the future years. I cant drive that far anyway. It is painful to be so close and be able to do so little. I just wanted you to know if she doesnt answer it could be because she looked at the tile and didnt read it. God bless your giving heart.
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

What an angel of mercy you are!! And Sofy, too---Hopefully someone closer to Nicole is able to help, or offer some real, local recommendations for her. We are all concerned reading Nicole's posts & hoping she can get out of this situation. You guys are thoughtful angels!

Hugs,
    Pam