Niece needs new heart

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lulu28, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Lulu28

Lulu28 New Member

Our 16 year old niece is back in the hospital. She is on the heart transplant list. They've tried a pacemaker, but the first one eventually failed and the 2nd caused serious complications that had her hospitalized for months. A new heart could come in months...or any minute. Please pray for her (Jessica), for her family and for the family who will have to lose someone for Jess to get her new heart. Thank you and God Bless.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying and sending positive thoughts out for yur niece. Take care!

Sandy
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

I will pray for your neice. She is so young.

God Bless.
    Kendra
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and the rest of the family too-at this difficult time in your life.Linda
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

praying for you. my oldest daughter went through open heart surgey when she was 14.stay close to the Lord and he will see you and your family through this. just know that there are people praying for you and yor neice. our prayers go up for Jessica. Sixtys lady
  6. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I have a niece named Jessica too and I know that if she was in need of a heart like your neice, I would be asking anyone I could to pray. I will be praying that Jessica will get her heart. I am praying that the Lord will give Jessica a divine miracle.
  7. Lulu28

Lulu28 New Member

Thank you all for your prayers. I will keep you updated on how she is doing. God Bless all.