Nightly headaches, dizziness, back pain, and more tired?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nerdieduckie, Apr 4, 2007.

1. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I had posted the other day about my back feeling weak and blah. Well the weakness went away but yesterday it just started hurting really badly all over, there's not really a centralized location of pain.

For the past 3-4 days I've been having headaches every night and have had random dizzy spells all day.

I'm more tired than usual too.

Anyone have any advice? I never know when I'm sick or fibroing anymore.
  2. Engel

Engel New Member

I have fms
  3. getwellgirl

getwellgirl New Member

Sorry to hear you are experiencing these, I used to suffer terribly with both but once I got onto a low dose adrenal medication (hydrocortisone or low dose Prednisolone) plus a little bit of Armour for my thyroid, these symptoms were greatly improved. I rarely get dizzy now unless I am really overtired.

It sounds as if it could be a blood sugar problem, are you really careful not to eat any sugar and very little carb but good fats and protein?

Pam
  4. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I have hypoglycemia so I make sure not to eat a ton of sugar. In fact I barely eat any unless it is in fruit form.

It is hard to eat when your appetite is messed up because of the weather though. When it warms up I eat less and now it's gotten cold again (maybe I was being a weather predictor...), my appetite doesn't know what to make of itself.