Nightly Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shaylee, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Our Precious and Holy God. How do we even begin to praise You enough for all You have created? How do we begin to Praise You enough for walking through our valleys with us? There is not enough praise God which we can give to You, for You are so loving and so kind and merciful.

Father God, we lay fibromyalgia at the foot of the cross of our blessed Jesus, for it was there that sin, pain, and death was conquered. It is not within Your will that any of us be sick. Satan as Michael said when you were hunting for the bones of Moses, "The Lord rebuke you." We do not have to contend with you any longer or what pain you place upon our bodies. This was defeated when Jesus rose from the grave, as you thought you had killed Him. Your destiny is a lake of fire.

Father God, please help everyone to sleep tonight and not be afraid. Wrap Your arms around them and give them the comfort and peace which only comes from You.

Father, I also thank You so much for my many friends on this sight, and I thank You much for giving me Jeanna who is so spirit filled.

Father, we praise Your Holy name, the things You have done and are going to do for all of us.

Amen

2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi Shaylee
    what an awesome prayer. sounds like your not just a spirit filled christian but that you do some spirtual warfare as well. I'm a spirit filled christian and am baptized in the Holy spirit. I heart of an intersesser and I use to pray like that. I Need to get back to that place, I love the Lord with all my heart and whenever I hear his word my heart over flows, its like a light goes on in me, but lately I can feel the world pulling me back into its lying darkness. Oh no there I go LOL.. I need to get back to church
    God Bless
    Lisa