Nine year old may have CFS !

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gilesgirl, Jan 21, 2006.

1. gilesgirl

gilesgirl New Member

My nine year old may have M.E/CFS she as all the sighns and i no if you have it your children have a grater chanse of developing it. I may sound daft to the doctors but the poor mite is the kind of child who bounces of the walls but shes not like that now. I see it and i am scared so i have to take her to the doctors just hope they dont think i am mad.
    Also my poor little baby girl 19 weeks as fits and is in and out of hospital i wish i could help but they still dont no whats wrong. I have lack of sleep sigh.

I am hopeing to do a pattition to rase awareness of peoples feeling to M.E so it may take some time as my babies come first.

Love and hugs and think about us please.

Vickyxx
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I hope things get better for you and I know what it's like to have a sick child. When my son was about 12, he suddenly became ill and slept and couldn't go #2 for like a week. Ever since then, he was sick like he had chronic fatigue syndrome. I had to start homeschooling him. He is not perfect now, but doing much better and leading a semi-normal life with medication. He also had a positive tilt table study after that and is on Celexa for his low blood pressure. He still has sxs of fibro and CFIDS here and there, but does pretty good. I just hope he does not go into a flare. He is 17 now. It has gotten better over the years. Lord-willing, he will be able to lead a decent life. My daughter on the other hand is in pretty bad shape and I feel like she is developing CFIDS on top of her fibro. She is 21. Ever since she had cytomegalovirus mononucleosis, she has had problems. That was about when she was 15 or 16. She is 21 now and has 2 kids. Her health has really deteriorated since she had the kids as much as she loves them. I hope you can get the help you need for both of your children and find out what is causing their problems. You take care of yourself.

GBHope