NO APPETITE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bobolee, Jan 31, 2003.

1. bobolee

bobolee New Member

I am starting to get desperate here. I have been having a hard time with eating for a couple of months. I can hardly stand to smell it let alone eat it. Any suggestions??? I don't know why this is happening. When I am feeling pretty well, I don't have any problem. Now, I have to gag it down and get all sweaty and nauseaus. I think I am developing an eating disorder from this. Anyone have this problem???? HELP!
  2. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

Hey there. I don't have much of an appetite either. When I do get hungry, I don't have a hard time swallowing it or anything, it's just getting hungry that I'm having a problem with. I'm very underweight for my height. Sorry I can't help, but you're not alone...
  3. Newswoman

Newswoman New Member

I'm down to eating one meal a day because I just don't seem to have an appetite or the engery to get up and fix a meal. I don't know what the solution is, but I empathize with you.
  4. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

I also have had no appetite foe 2 months or more and I'm down to 110lbs!! from 140...For me, after many Dr. visits & normal blood tests, I'm sure It's candida. I am following the Candida diet(see the candida message board),and just forcing myself to make small meals throughout the day. I make them as appetizing as I can to my taste, and keeping to the diet, and just waiting til I start feeling better. At this point I can't afford to lose any more weight! so I just keep on gagging down food, and Why don't you do the simple Spit Test, and see if candida is your problem, too?
    Just an Idea...

Fibromiester