no cancer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbecca47, May 16, 2006.

1. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

haven't been on in awhile, i had a complete hystroectomy, and what they thought was cancer, is not. so that is one releaf off my mind. thank God. now it is time find out how to control FM. it would be nice to be able to get some time of a life back to normal ( what ever that is). I hope that everyone is well. and give many soft hugs.
    becca
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

That's wonderful news becca! Hope your recovery goes well now, you must be so very relieved. xxxx
  3. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

Outstanding news! I am so happy for you!!!
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Thank goodness, what a relief. Good luck concentrating on the FM now. Don't overdo things whilst you are healing from the surgery, and remember probiotics during recovery, plus extra nutritionals etc so your body heals faster.

Love Anne C
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

iknow what it is like waiting for the biopsy to come back..been there done that...i have the next best thing to a hysterectomy...i had polps in my uterus...and i already had plenty of surgies on my ovary...left one...in and out of hsopitla...

jodie
  6. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hello becca,

I KNOW how you feel; that word "benign" is a beautiful word. Just heard it myself a few weeks ago. The waiting and wondering will wreck your emotions.

I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!

BlueSky555