No generic Cymbalta

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by piemom, Aug 10, 2005.

1. piemom

piemom New Member

Hi, I've read a couple of posts that are about buying Cymbalta without a prescription. Please be aware that you put yourself at risk because there is no generic for Cymbalta. The online drugstore previously mentioned in another post is in the South Pacific somewhere.

All legitimate online pharmacies whether in the US or Canada require prescriptions for regulated medication.

There is no wasy of knowing what is in the medications dispensed from unregulated pharmacies but you can be sure it is not Cymbalta or its' generic form.

Please be careful! regards, piemom
  2. dunnlb

dunnlb New Member

India usually jumps in and makes generic drugs right away. I have read that they are equal in ingredients to the costly original. They are famous for making AIDS drugs affordable.

I ordered one pack of generic Cymbalta from Pharmacy Geoff and have taken it already without any problems. I like to keep some extra on hand in case I am late getting a prescription.

The 2 online pharmacies that I trust are Pharmacy Geoff and 4 Corners Pharmacy. I read about them in Newsweek or Time magazine. It was an article about how much someone was saving by ordering from them.
  3. ibisgirldc

ibisgirldc New Member

Russian Roulette...