No, It Wasn't Your Computer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, May 12, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I haven't heard from James yet, but there was something wrong with the website over the weekend. Neither Shirl nor I could access it yesterday. Just wanted to let y'all know, but it seems to be up and running in rare form this morning. Thanks, ProHealth.

Love, Mikie
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I was the last Poster when the board shut down. It kicked me off right in the middle of a Post, lol.

I figured with Mother's Day, they may have shut it down, the Phone Lines are Super Busy on that Day.

Anyway Just gald it's back up.

sharon
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Yes, it was down pretty much all day and night yesterday.

Thought it was my computer too Sharon, but I could go everywhere else but here, Mikie informed me that it was not me, but the board.

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

I could not get on the board and thought it was my computer at first glad to see you back today tho
    I LOVE this board
    Loopyloo xx
  5. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

i thought i did somthing to my cp . i finely told my hubby about it . he knows how much i like coming here and reading info .Can i thank James here . i emailed to proHealth and then i finely got back on . i don,t want to bother him he is likely very busy .getting up at 3.30 in the morning it gives me somthing to do
  6. starstella

starstella New Member

what a sad note to my mother's day :>( I kept trying but I guess they couldn't get anyone out on mother's day to fix it. Monday everything was all right with the world again.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is very important that ProHealth knows when the site isn't working. If you notices it is very slow in loading pages, and all your other online activities are working fine, let them know about it. Last week, the site was slow before it went down. I let them know about it so they could try to troubleshoot. If they get more than one complaint, they will know that it is the site and not just someone's computer or ISP.

Love, Mikie
  8. pam_d

pam_d New Member

You always keep everybody in the "know", thanks! I figured something was wrong with the site, since everything else with my computer seemed OK. Oh, well, it allowed us Moms to enjoy Mother's Day AWAY from the computer!!

Thanks,
    Pam
  9. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

i didn't think of emailing James but i did try to access prohealth from google and it didn't work.
    so glad it was only one day and not any longer
    i missed you all !!!!

pinkquartz