No more FM symptoms!!!! New breakthrough!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi!

I haven't been writing for a long time now because I went to Malawi with my church group and then I had yet another surgery.

I have found two homeopathic products that takes away FM symptoms in a heart beat! Sore muscle etc.

Traumeel S and Engystol N. It really works wonders for me. I've checked, you get it abroad.

I inject myself everyday and feel wonderfull. But don't worry you get it in tablet form and drops as well. I only use the ampoules because I'm lactose intolerant and the tablets contains lactose. So just look out for that.

But if you have to inject, it is really no biggy! I was scared at first to inject myself but now I inject better than my doctor! Just jab the needle in with a force and you can count to 3 that helps as well.

Please try the Traumeel and Engystol and tell me if it also works for you!

(edited)

God bless

Fibrotears
  2. Bambi

Bambi New Member

pair of medications? Are they prescription or OTC? Have they had any double blind studies that have been reported in any of the medical journals? What are the potential side
    effects? Who manufactures them? And where? Are they legal to import? Any and all information you can give would help.