No need to respond, just need to talk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I just need to vent,don't need to respond.Just a computer entry into our public diary.

I am so tired.I am pulled in so many directions.And having problems wrong with my head just makes matters worse.I find it hard to beleive that this is my life.As a young girl I wanted to open up a hair salon and call it Sheba.

I feel my mind whirling around all the things I need to do.I find myself bitter at those around me for not helping and yet I won't let them cause I don't want to impose.I forgive all that has been done to me yet I don't and I never get over it.I just want a normal life.The ones that I grew up watching on tv as a child.

I want to be held and taken care of.I guess I want to be a child again.Being an adult is so hard especially when the child you were was neglected or abused.

I don't know why my life keeps on this track of hardship.I wish I knew.Right now I am just broken and feel all by myself as I do most of the time and have most of my life.

I learned along time ago to make people laugh,comfort people and maybe they will comfort me too.

I just want everyone including myself to be ok.But it never will be will it?Right now I don't have a funny commit to say not a sign of optomism.Just feel broken.

Don't we all at some time or another.

Well this is my talk to myself and any others that may feel the same way.We aren't alone here.

Sheila
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I had to post.
    (Please don't take this as one more person who doesn't listen.:)
    I just wanted to let you know I feel the same way.
    I don't feel like I have much to offer today, other than you are not alone in your feelings.
    I hope knowing that will help a tiny bit.:)
    Claudia
  3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I wish I could reach right through this screen and we could just hug and cry togther.Atleast we are not alone...we are in each others thoughts.

Much Love,
    Sheila
  4. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Thanks for letting me know how much you care,I care about you and everyone here.Today is just a low day.But we somehow get through it.Right now I just don't even feel like trying.I'm pooped.Hey I made a little joke.Maybe there is hope for me after all.

HUGS,
    Sheila
  5. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

I too had a crummy past. Although I didnt have cfs or fibro when a child my mom made sure I lived with pain at least every other day.
    I too seem to be pulled in every direction like the world is spinning fast and somedays I just want it to stop. I cant count the days I just sit and cry.
    But then I try to find the little stuff. My kids. Although I have 7, there are times I am so proud my heart just wants to burst out with the overflowing love I have for them. Somedays its hard to see that through the endless loads of laundry, sinks of dishes, endless noise, and they always need me to do something for them,
    Then there's my wonderful husband. Somedays what can I say he drives me crazy. BUT there are days when I just couldnt do without him. I never worry when something breaks, car wont start, or the occasional flood in the bathroom.
    Then I am so blessed to have eyes. I can just sit outside and look at the sky even if my body is screaming out in pain and I can barely lift my head- I can just sit there and see the beautiful sky and just imagine where I could go or what I could do if I felt better.
    OH THE PLACES I GO IN MY MIND!!!

I know you are down right now we all have those days. Thats why this place is so great. You can vent and get it all out with people that know how you feel.
    Light some candles and take a warm bath. Lock the door and just sit and think not of the places you CANT go, but in your mind be THERE!! The posibilities are endless!!

Warm hugs to you
    Melinda
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I also feel down today, in fact many days lately.

My childhood was also difficult. I wish I could give you a big hug today.

7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Giving one back to you.:)
    <<<<<<CYBER HUG>>>>>>
    Claudia