No Pain but Feel Miserable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jul 8, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I honestly don't know what is going on with me, not sure if its cfs/fm or something else.

I decided to take a four day rest from everything, no cooking, cleaning, baby sitting etc. Thought I would give my body a good rest. The rest did help with my bone aches but has left me so restless. Just couldn't turn my mind off. It 90 degrees and I stayed cold.

I feel like I could scream, like my insides are shaking, even xanax doesn't help with this and I am so fatigued.

So, so much for being good to myself I am just as miserble doing nothing as trying to do except for the aches.

I did have a sinus or allergy episode during my resting time or at least I think that is what is wrong, the off balance, head fullness ,miserable feeling.

With this darn DD you just can't win. If that is what I have oh I hate this doubting.

Guess I am just venting or disappointed that my good to me time wasn't so good.

God Bless,
  2. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

Great Gran I hope you start feeling better soon. Nobody likes it when they expect to feel better then BAM you dont feel good at all.

3. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

for you greatgran

I too get restless when I'm resting but when I look at what needs to be done around the house I know I don't have the energy to tackle it so I feel like I'm going in circles and then I get more frustrated.

I did help my daughter hang some pictures in her room this afternoon but now I'm exhuasted.......:(

Sometimes a change of scenery helps for me so long as I don't overdo myself.

Hugs for you greatgran~ hope you feel better.

Susan :)
    [This Message was Edited on 07/08/2008]