No Preaching Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Summit, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Summit

Summit New Member

Hi, I'm relatively new to this site. Glad I found it. I have had fibro for 16 yrs. (lucky me) usually, I can manage to not let my "problems" involve everyone around me. I always felt just cause I'm miserable, is no reason to make everyone else miserable too. Well, today, I can't really preach that sermon. I am Miserable, I am hurting, and I am Crabby!!! So far, I havn't blown up at anyone or anything, but I have alot of Stinkin Thinkin going on!! Just praying the pain meds will kick in and help soon! So, to all you who have been crabby.....I apologize for wanting to say, "suck it up, stand tall and rock steady" Cause if you felt like I do. It's really, really hard to stand at all! bad day thats all
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

summit:

I hope you feel better soon!

nyrofan
  3. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I'm sure we all feel that way sometimes. Hope tomorrow is better.

Shar
  4. Summit

Summit New Member

thanks for the "hope you feel better tomorrow etc."

I don't understand how this forum works...I dont' get email notices of responses etc.? I also, don't always see recent posts.
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lots of nice people here who can share experiences w/ you.

No e mails. There are other boards here w/ different topics, a library, etc.

You are absolutly right. It's hard to be serene when you feel like a bear w/ a wounded paw.