No sign of CHENEY VIDEO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hinemoa, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

Hello,

I sent off a check for the video of Dr.Cheney's presentation on Cadio-myopathy(?) but so far I haven't received my copy. An e-mail to "Jake" at cfidsvideos has, so far, elicited no reply.

Has anyone got theirs yet?

Blessings,

Sandra
  2. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

bumping for info.

S.
  3. craziC

craziC New Member

I want that video so badly! How long ago did you order it? It might take a few weeks? Not sure. If/when you do get it, I'd love to hear a basic outline on what Dr. Cheney has found. I read the article about Cardiomyopathy and CFS. Very interesting stuff!
  4. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

Hello,

I ordered it about a week before the presentation so I'm probably being a little over-anxious.

I'll try and break it down for you when I get it.

S.
  5. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

have theirs yet?

S
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They were taking pre-orders for it. I think they will be getting the videos done when they know how many to order.

This isn't a company nor is it affiliated with Dr. Cheney. It's the support group in TX who is making the video available. They are probably not all that professional.

Love, Mikie
  7. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

I did wonder.

By the way a lot of the threads are being shown as having no response when in fact they do.

Everyone should check their threads to be sure.

S.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This board has to refresh itself before new posts show up and the number of responses is updated. This can take up to five minutes.

There is a little box to check when originating a post and you can be e-mailed each time someone responds to your post.

Love, Mikie