No Time To Post Lately and feeling sad, lonely.............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by backporchrags, Aug 9, 2005.

1. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

I have been so busy this summer. Between my 2 young children being home all of the time and my husband working out of town I am alone with the kids, always!!
    I also am listing a lot on eBay to make sorely needed money.
    I am frustrated and in a lot of pain right now. The one thing that helps me is to come here and communicate with others but I have had so little free time.
    I love the summer time most of all. I am so intolerant of the cold I am a hermit by October. This is the first time in my life I am looking foreward to Fall. Then at least I will have one child in school full time and I may recover my lost sanity.
    I miss you all and hope to be here more often in the future. I keep telling myself....only 3 more weeks!!
    Much Love,
    A
  2. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

I think alot of us are sad and lonely - I for one. When people don't understand the pain and disabling fatigue we are in, it is lonely AND sad!!

I am looking forward to my 3 kids going back to school next week as well. I am hoping to get to the doctor's without them saying, "You are always going to the doctor's!!".

Jennifer
  3. Thumper2214

Thumper2214 New Member

I just wanted to let you know that your not alone. I will pray for you.

There I just said one for you.
    I hope you feel better soon.
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

backporchrags:
    Things will lighten up when school starts. All you have to do is have the stamina to make it through until then.
    I also make it a habit to show up here: even if I have only a little time. It is my 'fix' for the day. Even the smallest effort makes me feel better. I hope you get some rest over the next three weeks.
    NyroFan
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

sorry to hear you are feeling bad! School in Louisa starts this year on 8/22 and will start a week earlier the following year.

They used to go back the week before everyone else and get out earlier too. Now they want to get in exams before the Christmas holiday so that they do not have to review when they get back after 2 weeks off.

I pray you are feeling better soon!

Sonya
  6. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

How much more challenging it was when I had a lot of pain and four young children to keep up with. I didn't want to take it out on them and didn't want them to know how awful I felt sometimes.

I give you lots of credit for earning money on E-Bay. Summertime can feel like forever when the kids want something to do. It will be nice for you to have some extra time when school starts.

Hang in there and know you aren't alone!!
    Val
  7. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

for your kind words! I derive much comfort from the people here. It truly helps to know I am not alone in my struggle.
    Thank you!
    A