Nobel Prize winning research ...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by laurielea, Nov 30, 2002.

1. laurielea

laurielea New Member

I am aware of some facinating research that was done back in the late 50's by a team of endocrinologists out in California. They actually were awarded a Nobel Prize involved in this research. There was a product developed out of this human study that produced amazing results in balancing out the endocrine system and even recharging it. They utilized data that had been being researched as far back as the late 1800's. I would be more than happy to share this research with anyone who is interested. I was excited to find it and I would feel guilty if I did not share it.
    Best wishes to all.
    Laurie
  2. laurielea

laurielea New Member

I am aware of some facinating research that was done back in the late 50's by a team of endocrinologists out in California. They actually were awarded a Nobel Prize involved in this research. There was a product developed out of this human study that produced amazing results in balancing out the endocrine system and even recharging it. They utilized data that had been being researched as far back as the late 1800's. I would be more than happy to share this research with anyone who is interested. I was excited to find it and I would feel guilty if I did not share it.
    Best wishes to all.
    Laurie
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Please send it to onthegreen@owt.com

Thanks,
    Jaci
  4. moewee

moewee New Member

moewee@hotmail.com
  5. genevieve

genevieve New Member

Please send me the info, jim.sheila@virgin.net

Thanks and best wishes,

Genevieve
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Share the info here so we can all benefit from it? Cut and paste if it's not copyrighted. If it is, could you just recap here what you learned or give enough info so that we can find the site using our web search functions?

Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  7. laurielea

laurielea New Member

Mikie,
    It is some data I have collected and it is in PDF format as I had to scan it in to my computer. I don't know how to put it up on here. I would be more than happy to send you hard copies if you want.
    Laurie
  8. laurielea

laurielea New Member

Mikie,
    Also if there is a way to e-mail it to you I will be more than happy to
    Best Wishes,
    Laurie