Nofool Re: Dr. Goldstein...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by balletdancer74, Jan 19, 2007.

1. balletdancer74

balletdancer74 New Member

Hi,

Did you see him? I had the amazing pleasure (yes, with all of the treatment, it was still a pleasure to go to the clinic all day for treatment and to try new things and learn about his new theories many of which I couldn't understand until I told him to speak like I was a child. lol) of having him as my doctor for nearly four years - until his retirement.

I remember telling him one day that every time I was placed on Biaxin for a sinus or throat infection I felt a little improvement with the FM and M.E. He later explained that this particular antibiotic hits certain pain receptors over other antiobiotics. That's the rudimentary explanation. He was so ahead of everyone else. I miss him.

He only trained one other doctor with his protocol, but this doctor now retired too and focuses on research. I also saw him back in NY.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm with you on Dr. G's brilliant mind!

Warmly,
    LB32 (Leeza)

p.s.
    Thankfully, I live in NY and have a very good team of health care professionals who know about M.E. and FM/MPS, Lyme, etc.