Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ABLUV, Jul 14, 2008.

1. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

Hi there, I'm just curious. If you don't mind me asking:
    why do you go to a neurologist? What does she/he do for you? I have yet to get a neurologist that will listen to me!
  2. jmq

jmq New Member

My Nuerologist that treated me for years and years for migraines refused to believe that I had FM. He said all kinds of mean things about it and said I should stop taking all my FM meds ( that were perscribed by my Rhemy and internist )...said I was killing myself with it!!!

I was soo upset I wrote him a letter. Then I told my Rhuemy who CALLED him and spoke to him right in front of me....he told him about the research etc.

If you find a good doctor who can help you with these dd...get down on your knees and Thank God!!!

3. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

I took half a 25mg for a year, after that the spells increased so then I raised the dose to 25mg for a yr
    The seizure-looking episodes I had slowed down a lot; my mom and husband noticed too! But after a yr at 25mg the spells have increased again so now I think I need to raise the dose a little and see if that will do the trick. The real trick is getting the neuro to approve this. Please pray for me; I need this doctor to listen to me.

[This Message was Edited on 07/28/2008]