Noni juice, anyone???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilaclover30, Jul 16, 2006.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

A young man from our church dropped in the other day with a newspaper, 2 books and a CD, trying to encourage us to try Noni Juice. It would cost each of us $70 a mon.

According to the booklet, there is NOTHING it won't cure. i don't fall for that sort of thing but hubby said I should try it.

Anyone taken it????

Joan
  2. jole

jole Member

I have tried it and almost everything else that is in the Network Marketing experience. Did it work? No. Nearly all of these - Reliv (Which did help for awhile), Vibe (by Eniva, etc. all seem to work for a few days, giving you hope. But by the end of the first week, I could tell no difference. I do take the Vibe now because it is a liquid containing all the essential vitamins and minerals, and as I don't tolerate vitamins in capsule or tablet form, it does help.

I really think getting a good supplement from the Health Food store is just as well, and much cheaper. I have spent soooo much money trying to find the answer, and I really don't think there is one, obviously.

Just my opinion.

Friends - Jole
  3. Synchrolynx

Synchrolynx New Member

I tried it for a while, at least 2 months, tastes good but didn't help, for CFS. You can buy a bottle at the health food store for a lot less than 70 bucks I'm sure.
    Best,
    Rob
  4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

is a cox-2 inhibitor, which is better for RA pain then CFS?FM.

As said before you can get it from other places for around $30 a bottle to try it.

best wishes,

Claudia

P.S. It is suppose to help boost immune system, of course you won't "feel" that. It has been used for cancer therapy and diabetic's too.
  5. mrpain

mrpain New Member

Some people swear by it but my experience was different. I went thru a period where I tried around 12 quarts of noni juice taking it exactly as said. It did absolutely nothing for me except make my wallet lighter..