NONI TEA!!!! (Shirl have you tried this)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IntuneJune, May 7, 2003.

1. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

While I was at the health food store wandering around trying to remember what I had wanted to buy and stopped there in the first place, I noticed a box of Noni Tea. Shirl, have you ever tried it? So far I have had just one cup--it wasn't yuk but it certainly wasn't good. Would it still be beneficial? Thanks, June
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not heard of Noni tea! The pure Noni juice smells bad and tastes bad, I can't imagine it as a cup of tea!

I take two tablespoons before each meal, and I have to add a little Grape Juice to it to get it pass my nose and taste buds!

Must be something new, well check it out next time I am in the health food store.

Let me know how it works for you.............

Shalom, Shirl
  3. IndigoSC

IndigoSC New Member

What does Noni do??
  4. Dara

Dara New Member

and he swears by it. He was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of Brain Cancer back in February 2003. He has taken the radiation and takes 5 days of chemo once each month. He says he feels good, and he really believes in the NONI Juice. I've never tried it.

Dara
  5. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Shirl and others who may be interested, the Noni tea I bought was by Alvita, their herbal teas come in a white with blue box. If it is not on the shelf, ask for it, if the store carries that brand, they probably would not mind ordering for you. I had asked for bilberry and they offered to order it, (I did not have to ask) The side of the box suggests honey to sweeten. I never sweeten teas but this one needs SOMETHING. June
  6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Indigo, Noni Juice, Shirl reminded me, is good for irritable bowel. Dara, what benefit does your brother believe he receives from Noni Juice? June
  7. selma

selma New Member

Really helped me heal with an stomach ulcer.
  8. Dara

Dara New Member

he receives from the NONI Juice. He just said that he's taking it and really feels good. He took 7 weeks of radiation and now he's on chemo, so there must be something in it that he thinks benefits him.

Dara
  9. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Bless his heart, prayers for your brother.Fondy, June
  10. Dara

Dara New Member

thank you for your kind thoughts about my brother. He called me last night to let me know that he had another cat scan done and it definitely shows that the tumor is shrinking. Miracles happen, I hope it happens to him.

Dara