Noooobody misses, poor little ole me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Jun 21, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Okay, guys am i that invisible?? Just wondering?? Been gone for weeks, having a pity party today, and a headache.

Needing a friendly hug today, and my cat won't snuggle with me neither.

Maybe i need a shower??

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

your horse?

So what have you been up to, MSS? Hunting and fishing? Chopping down trees? Making lefse?

Here's a big virtual hug for you.

3. caffey

caffey New Member

Morningsonshine: Bandwoman was asking me about you yesterday. She got your name wrong because she said she couldn't find anything by you. I hadn't heard from you in ages and thought you had left as you were talking about it. Anyways sending you a hug {{ }} and hope tommorrow is a better day for you.
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I missed you on the worship board. I typed in your name and nothing came up anywhere. I just realized your name is NOT Morningshine. I had it wrong all this time.LOL

Sounds like we are both having a day. This has been the worst. No sleep, therefore crabby and totally frustrated with insurance battles. Yes they are still going on. I could scream. You would probably here me clear up in Minnesota if I did I am so angry.

Well now that I have vented I feel much better. LOL

Glad you are still around.

Take care and feel better.

5. morningsonshine

This morning was just a tough one, my pain level has been up with burning itching pain, and my tolerance level low this morning.

Rock, haven't had the energy to go hug my horses, I've been doctoring down in winona, and instead of feeling better i'm overwhelmed, and the trip home about did me in.
    8hrs in the car.

I'm gluten intolerance have food allergys to milk, and egg, two active infections, mycoplasma, and hhv6, thyroid low, ferrin low, gluthione low, folate low, and need B vitamins, but my body reacts to the supplements.

I have a whole bag full of new supplements to take, and haven't found the energy to start.
    Phew!!!! Got that off my chest, now i'm feeling grand! :0)

Caffey, and Nancy,
    I should have known to go over to the worship board and look you guys up. Thanks for looking for me.
    Thanks for the hugs, and i did hear a kinda funny sound today?? Was that you Nancy? LOL

I know what you mean about frusteration, not fun. I also know where i'm suppose to be taking that frusteration. But i haven't been running to my "shelter". Guess that's why i'm running so low down.

Thanks for your friendship,

6. morningsonshine

Hope you don't poop out too bad, you get an A in my book for keep on trying to quit those ciggys.

I've been meaning to look you up, because i too have to go on a no gluten diet. I need your help to learn how to cook!

But also have to get rid of milk and eggs, that dosen't leave much left!! I bought a gluten free pancake mix and used soy milk! Yuck! puck! Pwey, bleeck!!

Anyone need shingles?? These pancakes would work well!!:0)

I bought an allergen free cookbook but it's like reading a foreign language!

Hugs, your in my thoughts,

P.S. shower definitly helped, specially when hubby washed my hair so i didn't have to. Then i laid down for a while, until kitty woke me up!
    Right "Chief"
    [This Message was Edited on 06/21/2007]
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I haven"t been on the board lately.
    we've been busy showing our horses.
    My little arabian,won first in halter this weekend.
    hope your doing fine and geeting to be with your horses since the weather is warm.
  8. morningsonshine

Fight, sorry i didn't catch you earlier, i had to go shopping on Friday, and it wiped me out (again) for the weekend.
    Actively trying to get better is really hard!! LOL
    I see you have a new post up, i'll go check it out,
    Hope you are doing better??

So you do notice a difference on the diet?? My doctor said i had to stick to it rigidly for 6 months before expecting improvement.
    Veggies and meat do get boring, but i have notice less brain Fog, I just miss having crunchy food, and comfort foods. And social situations get difficult also.
    Thanks for responding to my Potatoe,

It's good to hear from you, thanks for saying "HI". That's terrific about your arabian. Who showed her for you?? Do you have a trainer, or does your family do it? Or are you able to show yourself in a Halter Class??

The bugs are bad here now, and the horses hardly come out from there shelter. I did manage a very short ride last month, it was nice to get out and do that.

How is that Grandson of your doing?? I sure hope it's good news???

9. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

back again, my hubby shows her and my nephew sometimes.
    I"m so happy you got to go for a ride sometimes I"d like to get on and just ride around the yard for a few minutes.
    I know thats all I could take.
    I can get on but have trouble getting off, my right leg just doesn"t swing backwards anymore.
    but I still love the horses and always will.
    My Grandson is doing better,he has a new job not through a temp service this time,so maybe he won"t get laid-off.
    he also got his drivers license back.he still has to go to classes, and has over 2000 in fines to pay but hopefully he"ll learn from this.
    he stops by once aweek and see us, and always has to have a hug and tell me he Loves me. the boy just needs to know that somebody cares.he calls and tells me when things are good. God is Good and I think Michael is learning that.