Norco/Vicodin..where can I...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by enigma4444, Oct 22, 2005.

1. enigma4444

enigma4444 New Member

There are hardly any meds that help me except maybe Vicodin or Norco. Trouble is doctors don't like to prescribe it much. My Neurologist just gives me a set amount. But it aways runs out before the refill, then I'm out of luck. can anyone tell me if it's safe to order on line and where. I just want help with my pain, I'm not some drug abuser. Nobody seems to understand except you people who Have this affliction.
  2. ansel

ansel New Member

I know just what you mean. Docs won't prescribe any or enough to help with the pain. I use an online service and they have been great. They give me vicodin 4 times a day. Without it I would be bedridden. I have been doing this for 4 months and it has truly been a lifesaver.
  3. enigma4444

enigma4444 New Member

Thanks for the reply.
    Can you tell me who you use for online meds? Do you need a perscription? Is it expensive?
  4. ansel

ansel New Member

Go to "docsready.com". The doctor consulation fee is $100. With that he will write a prescription for a 3 months supply of your choice of pain meds. They have a list with the prices. 120 vicodin is about $64. I find it cheaper to use them as I have no insurance. You will need to fax them your med records for the last year. It may sound complicated but it's really easy.
    Ansel
  5. enigma4444

enigma4444 New Member

Thanks for the info, but it cost like $80 just to get my medical records. How quick is it once they have that stuff?
  6. ansel

ansel New Member

They can set up the consulation the day after they receive the faxed materials and you can get the meds next day fed ex. Hope this helps.