North Easter

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Nov 23, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

The weather reports keep saying we are in for a 'Nor-Easter'.

Well, all it is doing is giving a light rain and a miserable, damp atmosphere.

If it hits, maybe it will be tomorrow.

I can not stand this weather! It is not just the pain, but my muscles and bones feel so weak and achey.

I mentioned the deep, deep, bone pain and the doc said it was the fibromyalgia.

Just a weather report!!!! A miserable one.

nyrofan
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

since this crohn's flare, i have not one iota of fibro in my body, even my low back feels like when I was in gymnastics...YAY! But today, my godfather in Elmont is telling me the weather there is supposed to be horrid...The sun was out here in Maine this morning and as sick as I am, it felt good just looking out the window...By noon, my body was shutting down further than it has been, spiked a fever and the fibro was back...As I looked at the weather channel I saw the 'orange' pumping up in southern Maine and coming right in on me...It got me good...

Weather sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

MamaDove:

It is so true: we are all victims of the weather. It is not like we can move to another state for a month or so.

I agree. Our weather is a 'miserable one'. I went shopping and am not going outside at all. The windows are shut tight and I will adjust the heating/ac to what makes me feel good.

What a way to live, huh?

I guess it could be worse. I keep telling myself to feel better. This is one miserable disease.

nyrofan
  4. lin21

lin21 New Member

boy , do you sound so much like me!!! The weather affects me greatly , I could tell days and weeks ahead of time when something is going to change.
    That's the one thing the doctor hasn't been able to control, that's for sure.
  5. Summit

Summit New Member

Know what you mean. The weather is a daily factor for sure. As a farmer, I have to be out in it, no matter what. Don't think I can do that much longer. I really think it has to do with the barametric pressure....when it changes, we Feel It. Think warm sunny beaches! LOL Take care