Northern NJ doctors

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, Apr 7, 2006.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

Anyone out there from NJ? The last time I looked for a new doctor I found her on this site and she was terrible, she wasn't happy her name was still on this site and because she was in NY there was a problem with the insurance.
    Thanks,
    Lin
  2. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Hi Lin,

If you put "anyone know an Alternative MD in Bergen County" in the search box and use the title search you will find a thread where some people provided their referrals.

My referral is Dr. Robt. Steinfeld in Cedar Knolls near the Willowbrook Mall (973) 571-0572. He will do many tests and you should be aware ahead of time what all the charge will be. Dr. Steinfeld has an alternative practice and has helped many CFIDS patients. He uses i.v. therapy which can be effective for some patients.

There is also Dr. Derek Enlander in NYC (enlander.com). He is a CFIDS doctor.

Dr. John Salerno (salernocenter.com), has an alternative care practice.

Good luck.

Jennifer
  3. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

Hi, I go to Dr Benjamin Natelson, Newark NJ.

He is very good.
  4. puggymom

puggymom New Member

I see Dr. Efros, in Morristown,it's right across the street from Morristown Hospital.
  5. lin21

lin21 New Member

Thanks to all who responded to my posts, shortly after I posted I fell into flare after flare and was unable to sit .
    Thanks again.