Nose sores

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 15, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

Any one of contant recurring nose sores that get deep like cuts?
    I have been treated by a doctor for them.
    I have a cream for bacteria infections for them.
    It does not keep them from returning.

Beans
  2. beans

beans New Member

Any one of contant recurring nose sores that get deep like cuts?
    I have been treated by a doctor for them.
    I have a cream for bacteria infections for them.
    It does not keep them from returning.

Beans
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I've had them for years and I could scream if I hafta sneeze or blow my nose. Neosporin helps mine a little. I can always tell I'm getting a flare when these occur. Hate 'em......
    Love,
    Kady
  4. tes

tes New Member

When I first got sick with fm, I used to get sores in my nose that hurt like hell. At the time, no one had diagnosed me as having fm and now, thinking back, it was all part of this dd. I haven't had them in awhile and at least if I do get them now, I know what it's from. Hope you get some relief soon.

Tes
  5. darlee

darlee New Member

beans,

Yes I have gotten them for years and they were a big problems until one derm dr said what they were- herpes of the 1st kind- stress illness or a compromised immune system like we have can trigger them-ex. after my menstrual cycle I am apt to get these nose sores(they keep bleeding when healing ughhh) or after a cold or flu. I have also had alot of lip blisters and shingles once, yet my husband has never had any of these things-he is really healthy with a strong constitution- I have also gotten terribly painful sores on back of my tongue almost every month yrs ago-anyhow only the rx in pill form zovirax works for me.
  6. sunflowertgp

sunflowertgp New Member

Hi'
    The nose sores are painfull. I have them, also have mouth ulcers. Most of the time, I get them when my hormones go raging. I never have fever blisters on my lips, but sometimes in the corner of my mouth, they will crack, and be sore. I also take zovirax. It does help.
    Toni