Not a good day,pray for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I won't go into long details but today is not good.Mentally and physically.You know when things get bad in life it is so easy to turn negative,I know I go there often.But when so much has happened in the last few months I refuse to let this keep me down, atleast not for long.I feel the weight of the world on me and have felt it for a long time.I am gonna try really hard to be ok today but I may be back later crying.So lift me up friends in your prayers today,I really need comfort.
    Love all,
    Sheila
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Prayers going up for you!!!

I am having one of those YEARS too...It must get better...

Thinking of you~Alicia
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

More prayers offered up for you. Just hang on, this too shall pass.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Life is hard enough without having to deal with this DD.

Some days we can handle it, and other days it is just too much for us to handle.

The holidays are an ESPECIALLY hard time for us.

I really hope your days get better.

I am struggling too, trying to get things done, coming down with a cold and no energy whatsoever!

Take care!
  5. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

Im always here for yeah...=) and im praying for you now.
    hope things get better, its a struggle here too pain taxes and meds and exc blah blah blah I JUST HATE THIS DD
    my nurse is supposed to call me tomorrow to tell me if their going to give me something more for this unbarible pain ive been dealing with. I hope you will be able to get some rest things can only get better for us right??

LOVE ya girlfriend you remind me of my sister
    piece be with you Ronda
  6. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

We have all been there. I am going to keep you in my prayers. Hang in there and know that you are not alone. If you need to vent, do so here. I will listen, you dont even have to say exactly whats going on, just let it all out. Thats the only thing that keeps my sane. God bless, Julie
  7. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

You all are so sweet.If my youngest wasn't in the room with me I would cry,can't upset her.I know I can always count on my friends here.And you know I have gotten worse physically but emotionally I am calmer.So, if it comes to which pain I would rather have I would pick the physical any day.

I figured that the stress from this morning was gonna hit me hard and it did.If it ain't illnesses with myself or my girls it is money problems.Money problems that are pretty much blamed on me.Which I can take it.Blame me , that is ok.I only spend money on groceries and bills.I have 1 pair of pants I wear everyday,I do wash them when they get funky smelling,lol.I never buy anything for myself.It is just we got behind on bills and then had some overdraft charges that have caught up with us.But DH has pretty much put the blame on me.Now, he is trying to be sweet about it if that is possible.He says don't let it bother you. All the while I am thinking of the things he has done to cause our money trouble too.I love him very much and I can't stay mad at him for the things he blames me for,I am use to it.He has always pointed out my mistakes but I am determined to make everything ok.You know,something has changed in me.I have this drive that I have never had to make things ok even if I have to be the one to take the brunt of it.I am so very tired of everything being out of control.It is either me being sick,the girls being sick or something ,always.I did get good news last week.Went to get a second opinion on the lump in my boob.Dr. said I have fibrocystic boobs.I just thought they were saggy.LOL When she said they were dense it kind of made me feel young again,weird isn't it.
    Anyway, I really do Thank God for you all.I pray for all my friends here everytime I pray unless I pass out from fatigue.When I am praying and all of a sudden I get off track and start having weird ideas I realize I am falling asleep and I just say Amen.My heart is in it, it's just sometimes my body just wants to knock me out.

Well, you all take care and give yourselves a big HUG for me.Thank you for all thw warm hugs sent my way.And most importantly thank you for the prayers.

Love you all,
    Sheila
  8. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Sorry you are having such a hard time. You have lots to deal with, but we are here thinking of you. Love, Marie
  9. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I'm sorry you are having a bad day. You should do something for yourself that says "I love you" to yourself. Maybe a hot bath with candles and relaxing music. I hope you have the time and energy to pamper yourself.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  10. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

It's gonna get better I just know it.Pain is waking up with me but that is ok.My oldest daughter has a job interview today which is very exciting.Pray she gets the job.
    Well just wanted to say Good Morning to all my friends and wish you all a great day!!!
    Love,
    Sheila

[ advertisement ]