Not A Vent, But...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jan 25, 2007.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I am in a terrible flare.It is just awful. I just had to tell you.Even though all of us know what that is like and I just wanted to let you know.

I might be able to post during the coming days and I hope I can be here. But: just if I sleep or what-not, i have not been 'lost in action'.

nyrofan
  2. Catseye

Catseye Member

Actually, with just cfs, I've had no "flares", which I'm assuming is lots of pain and tightness. I only get "dying feeling" when I'm bad. Either way, not fun. I'm not even sure which I'd rather have.

Anyway, if you're too tired to say anything, come to the chit chat board and read some silly emails that have come my way. Some are really hilarious.

we certainly feel for you,

karen
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello All:

I am still in a terrible flare. And to top if off I had to have a plumber come in to fix a leaking pipe.

Just checking in,
    nyrofan
  4. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hope you feel better soon.

Karen :)
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

Hope you are feeling better soon. It's no fun to be in a flare.

Kriket
  6. enjoysue

enjoysue New Member

I hope you survive this flare the best you can. I'm in a horrible flare too so lets be 'flare buddies?' I bet my house can get dustier than yours during my flare ;-p

I need one of those self vacuuming machines or whatever they are called. I also want a self cleaning refrigerator that purges itself of all spoiled things. *sigh* I can dream.

Okay, I hope I put a smile on your face and made you dream up something ridiculous that you want.
  7. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I hope you are feeling better. So sorry you are so bad today....

Take care.
  8. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

You are in bad shape. I'll send lot's of happy thoughts your way! Mary