Not Able To Do With CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, May 1, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Is it just me but I can't manage to do anything physical anymore? There are times I can manage small household chores by doing a little then rest etc.

My husband is sick so trying to do a little more around the house and grocery shopping plus trying to go to the doctors with him and I am totally wiped out, mentally and physically.

So today our yard was looking so bad I tought I would try to mow a little . I wasn't out there 10 minutes and almost passed out and have been down all day.

I am exhausted, my body aches and this darn weird head feeling. Not sure how much longer I can hold out as it doesn't look good for my husband and I have to be there for him.

In other words why can't I manage to do anything physical with this darn cfs ?

Heck I am so exhausted this is just rambling so consider my condition.

2. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

Have you tried the Depression Board here at PH?

We have some great folks....they can tell you what has worked or not for them.

3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

I'm so sorry your having so much to deal with, i know Ted being sick is taking it's toll on you also.
    at the very least, maybe try and get someone to do your yard & things like that for you till
    Ted gets better. you need all the help you can get right now.
    i know it's hard to ask someone, but Dang it, thas what Family is for.Although i have a 22 year old son who never helps me do anything.
    have they found out anything about ted yet? i saw on facebook they think hes got insufficient blood flow to his Kidneys???
    Please let me know how he and you are doing, I wish we lived right aroound the corner from each other :(
    Love, Kat
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

I tried the depression board but couldn't find anything about CFS and physical activity.Any suggestions as to what topic to look for.. Thanks for your help.

5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Yes, it would be nice for you to be around the corner. We will have to get some help as neither of us are able to do. Will update on FB as soon as I feel up to it.

6. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

I would sugggest you post as you have here about your struggle with anxiety, ie...
    It would help to post what you have that the board can offer help with what
    has worked or not for them...

7. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

It might be your adrenals. Look at the replies to your other post about CFS and adrenal fatigue. There is help available if it is your adrenals.