not coping with housework try flylady

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ellie5320, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

I use another site and flylady.com was recomended for coping with your house work i love it am now organised
  2. pat460

pat460 New Member

This looks like just what I need! Good of you to help the rest of us out and I know my family will appreciate it if I get inspired by the site as much as I think I'm going to.

pat460
  3. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

you are welcome Pat it has saved my sanity
  4. suzannekart

suzannekart New Member

I just signed up for flylady and for the first time in several years I have hope. I have been through a great deal in the last 7 years and have felt so lost. I know alot of my upset comes from the fact that I have no decluttered or peaceful place to be and it makes me so tired. I have always had the kind of house that people wondered how I kept it so clean and orderly. Now everyroom seems in chaos. I really needed somone to help with direction. Now thanks to you I have found it. I love to do so many things but when you can't find anything and feel so overwhelmed you just give up.
    Thank you again, Suzanne
  5. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

Willow I still have to do at my own pace I find I keep tidier this way we just have do do what we can I wish I could do more I still do not have my head around not being able to
  6. LouiseK

LouiseK New Member

What is the reason that websites with message boards may not be mentioned here?
  7. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

I am not a member didn't know about the message board as far as I am concerned it just helps me get my housework done if you are not happy then just delete my message