Not dead; recouping.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Just when I was feeling almost normal, I have two lower teeth absess; have them removed which now will entail four more extractions and a lower plate. (Seeing physician this week to see how this should be done.) The antibiotic I had to take at the point of removal liked to killed me; then my daughters dog had a seizure and fell to the floor and was bleeding while in a clonic state so I got on the floor with him. I am still so sore you cannot imagine. I feel like I was in a car wreck. Really down....but I will be back up or something!!

To top all that my cognitive faculties are lax particularly immediate recall. When I searched out the different types of memory I felt like an infant! I thought there was long, short and that covered it...not so! Love CactusLil'
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Just when I was feeling almost normal, I have two lower teeth absess; have them removed which now will entail four more extractions and a lower plate. (Seeing physician this week to see how this should be done.) The antibiotic I had to take at the point of removal liked to killed me; then my daughters dog had a seizure and fell to the floor and was bleeding while in a clonic state so I got on the floor with him. I am still so sore you cannot imagine. I feel like I was in a car wreck. Really down....but I will be back up or something!!

To top all that my cognitive faculties are lax particularly immediate recall. When I searched out the different types of memory I felt like an infant! I thought there was long, short and that covered it...not so! Love CactusLil'
  3. PMangels

PMangels New Member

You Are really having a time of it. I've been in your position and I know how having your teeth worked on can be a nightmare for people like us. Not a pleasant thing to go through at all. I do wish you well and hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care. Arlene
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Our teeth are so close to our brains that any infections will affect our thinking processes. That's why sinus infections are so hard on us too. I'm praying for you; hang in there.

Love, Mikie
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Hanging in is right, especially after having a taste of half-decent days, few but how nice they can be....right?

I had not thought of the tooth business in light of proximity nor of sinus....which I have a royal case this year. I take nothing for it due to other meds and fear of really riling my IBS. I feel for my doc trying to wade through this mire of future extractions. My ins. program requires a GP as my primary and I bring him all the info I can on my meds, of which he was unfamiliar, and info on anything I think may help he and I work out a program that works for both of us. Docs here are dropping Medicare and Medicaid patients like hot potatoes as we are not cost effective. Anyway, with that said....

I watched a program on the tube about flesh-eating bacteria and the doc doing the program said that metal has to be involved and he showed several unbelievable cases of implements left in patients et al. and the resulting bacterial infection! Well, bless my partial plate! Perhaps when the die is case and is over and done, the lack of that metal partial plate will ultimately afford better overall health.

Mikie....since I don't have your email, please know I have been praying for you and hope sincerely your're doing as well as can be expected. Love CactusLil'
  6. TaniaF

TaniaF Member

Good to hear from ya, but sorry about all the problems.
    Sure hope your "mouth" starts to feel better real soon.
    Hugs,
    Tania
    aka Queen of Crowns and not proud of it!!!!
  7. dlizard

dlizard New Member

thanks for updating us cause I have been wondering how you were and what's up with you.... haven't seen your nick in a while... I hope you feel much better soon dear.......
  8. stlkcn

stlkcn New Member

Cactus Lil,

Sorry to read your feeling poorly. I hope your feeling better soon.

Best
    Stlkcn