Not doing well

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelstapleton, Sep 24, 2006.

1. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

I'm not sure what is going on with me. How ever the last two day I have had a fever and just feel like yuukkk. I'm not sick to my stomach but just hurt ever were . Even the muscle in the front of my neck hurt. I do take pain med but as soon as they start to were off I am hurting again.
    I hope you all are doing good and have a nice week end .
    I thank you all for have such a great place to come to .
    Bless you all Angel
  2. Summit

Summit New Member

It's not unusual for a fibro person to have low grade fevers, and ache everywhere. Sore throat is common, and yes the muscles in front of your neck too. It sucks. Hope you feel better soon. I put ben gay on the muscles in front of my neck and that seems to help alittle. . Good luck
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hugs Angel

I hope you are feeling a little better soon. It is so hard to know with FM if we have the flu or are just having a bad flare.

Take care
    hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  4. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

It is all part of this DD. Some days, even my fingernails hurt. My jaw bone hurts and I cant stand to be touched. I do get sick of my stomach about once a wk but with 30 diff. meds, my hubby says thats why.

I take 5 different presc. pain meds and as soon as they start to wear off, all of the pain is back. sorry to have to tell you this. Some of us are better off than others.

Suzette