Not gone... just busy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Sorry I have been away again for a little while. I've had nurses here and physical therapists and had to go to doctor appointments. Been pretty busy with all of that.

I regaining strength every day, but with the storms we've been having I've been in horrible pain, and still don't have anything for the pain.

The psych doc had me try Zyprexa before be to see if it would help me sleep... NOPE. I'm still getton about 3-4 (non consecutive) hours a night. I'm tired and I hurt and I try so hard not to be "snappy" with others. It's wearing thin.

I can tell I'm starting to get better from the malnutrition and general body breakdown... since I'm bored to death. I've started doing crochet, just to keep part of my brain busy.

Now, if I could just get some relief.
    Hugs to all,
    Tigger
  2. Engel

Engel New Member

glad you popped in. Hope you feel better soon. hugs
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Thanks for letting us know that things are a little better.I hope all that stormy weather has passed and that the pain has eased.

Hang in there!
    Kathy
  4. jole

jole Member

Just saw your post on page 2.... good to see you back! It's been strange not seeing your name on here. Hope you are feeling better - you deserve it!

I know about the stormy weather.....wish spring would get here for good. I love summer and feel so much better then.

Take care of yourself - sounds like your hospital stay and before were not fun!

Friends - Jole
  5. dridlen1959

dridlen1959 New Member

glad things are going better for you and hope they continue that way.

dridlen