not having common cold or fluearlier topicv BLUESKY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Aug 19, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

What I am thinking this is something we need to start looking into,Our bodies must be immuned to this because we have a continous antibodies in our body.It's like having an I V of sickness continuing in our bodys,So we have to figure out how to turn the I V off.Im not sure if these are exact terms I am using but I think you get the idea.Ruthie
  2. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

are you talking about not getting sick hardly ever with the common cold or flu? I never get either (which is very nice) but kinda wierd. Years ago before CFS I did get sick with colds or flu, but now I'm "sick" with CFS symptoms all or most of the time, but never get "regular sick" like normal people.
  3. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Yes there was a yopic I think yesterday where Bluesky mentioned this.It seems that alot of fibro and chronic fatigue patients are immuned to other illnesses so We need to let our Doctors know.Maybe with more people tlaking about this wierd Perk we can find a cure someday.Ruthie