not having good day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nellie1953, Sep 23, 2003.

1. nellie1953

nellie1953 New Member

Having a bad day...again!! All stiff, sore and clumsy also fuzzy head. Fed up!!! Min, Scotland
  2. SueQ

SueQ New Member

Me too my friend, I can't decide if I hate the fuzzy head the worse or the clumsy part worse. I broke 3 plate unloading the dishwasher last night , oh well, I'm really tired of these dishes anyway. Take heart knowing that I'm in the same boat here in Georgia, USA. What the heck, we can bust up the china together and with our fuzzy heads we probably won't even remember. Just keep in mind that God won't give you more than you and He can handle. Also Lexapro helps me cope. I really like me much better since I started taking it. No more panic attacks OR crying jags, it's wonderful. Now if I could just find something for the pain I'd be all set. I wish for you bright sunshine to rest in and a cat to pet as you rest. Works for me . Take care,Hugs
  3. nellie1953

nellie1953 New Member

Thanks girls for your support, I haven't got a cat but I've got a big black labrador to cuddle Hope you all feel better soon . Hugs Min,Scotland
  4. nellie1953

nellie1953 New Member

Thanks girls for your support, I haven't got a cat but I've got a big black labrador to cuddle Hope you all feel better soon . Hugs Min,Scotland
  5. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

thinking of u hang in there val ps god bless
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Hi, Min.
    I'm having the exact same kind of day, myself.
    I live in New Mexico, but have been to Scotland. Where in Scotland do you live? I love the highlands, the Isle of Skye, St. Andrews, and the Scottish accents! I also love Scottish music.
    I hope our days go better!
    My prayers are with you.
    --kholmes
  7. monicacat

monicacat Member

I'm sorry that you're having a bad day. Have you tried clearing your home of toxic products, like scented cleaning supplies and grooming products.

What you are describing is how I feel when I have an exposure to something.

I hope you feel better soon.

Monicacat
  8. ladydi

ladydi New Member

Dearest Min,

I'm glad you had the energy to let us know how you are feeling today. It's 1:30pm my time. No matter what, please
    know how sorry I am that you are so down, both, in body,
    and spirit. I will say a special prayer for you. I'm so
    much better at praying for others. Please know that we are
    all tested and tried. Why? We may never know. But, just to
    know that others are thinking and praying for us can help lift some of the burden, even if it's just on the mental side.

No one deserves to feel crappy. I pray each day for a way
    out for all of us. But, today, it will be especially for you my dear Min.

By the way, what does the Nellie1953 stand for. Just
    curious. Hope you stay on line, and feed yourself with the
    strength of others at this time.

Best wishes
    diane:)
  9. nellie1953

nellie1953 New Member

Thanks everyone for thinking of me. Nellie is just a pet name my husband gives me and 1953 is year I was born. I live in the west of Scotland about 20 miles from Glasgow thanks for asking. You will all be in my prayers tonight, hope you all feel better soon. Lots of hogs, Min, Scotland
  10. nellie1953

nellie1953 New Member

I meant to say I don't know what time difference is between us but as I write this it is 20:50 hours Love to all Min xx

[ advertisement ]