Not Saying I found a cure, Just that I am out of bed functinal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1maqt, Jan 19, 2003.

1. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

It is not my purposse to say I found a cure...I am barely out fo bed and functional. To me after all these years, it is like getting Probation. This too may not last. I am using myself or for a KINDA lab rat,

Maybe I am just in remission,. but when I had to not take meds I got worse, and on the meds I got better.
    The sad thing for me, is that all meds do not work for every body. We are each very unigue people, And do very diverse jobs, personalities, metabolisms.

Ii was only on the Cipro for 4 weeks at 500 mg a day, To jump start the infections, then I take doxycycline for maintainance. All this is under a doctor's care.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/20/2003]
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I am really glad that you are feeling better. I hope that it lasts for you.
    take care.
    Joannie
  3. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

B
    U
    M
    P

B
    U
    M
    P
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wish I could tolerate the Cipro, but the Doxy is doing well for me.

I'm very happy that you are feeling better. Antibiotic treatment is a long-term ordeal, but if we suffer from chronic bacterial infections, it's the only way we can hope to get better. I know there are natural antibacterial supplements and I think they may be useful in conjunction with the antibiotics, but I doubt they are up to the task of starving out the stealth bacteria which hide inside our cells.

Love, Mikie