not sleeping, could it be new meds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolfenn43, May 4, 2006.

1. dolfenn43

dolfenn43 New Member

hello everyone!

Have a question? could KAdian or the fentanyl patch cause insomnia? My doctor had to take me off of methadone a few months ago. Now Im on Fentanyl patch 75mg and KAdian 60 mg 3 times a day and cant sleep at all. Woke up every stinking hour last night. Not good for us FM people. Im going to ask my doctor next visit. But wanted to know if anyone here has the same problem

thanks dolfenn
  2. leubie

leubie New Member

dolfenn, hey !!!!I was on the fentanyl patch for months---------------------did not work for me------------did not stay attached to my body----------tried reccommended tapes amd sprays....----------------kadian--------------took during this time-----------YES----ITS FROM THE FENTANYL PATCH AND THE KADIAN PILLS--------SWITCHING FROM METHADONE TO THOSE ---------YES YES THATS WHY YOU CAN NOT PROBABLY SLEEP!!!!!!!I WENT FROM THE PATCHES AND THE KADIAN-----------------------TO THE METHADONE------------------NOT A PROBELM------------NO PROBELMS FROM THE METHADONE---------------GOOD LUCH---------LOVE TO ALL----------------LAURA
  3. dolfenn43

dolfenn43 New Member

thank you for the info. Now I really want to take this up with my doc.
    thank you