Not sure If I need Help or not...read please..

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by SJAMESM, Jun 12, 2003.

1. SJAMESM

SJAMESM New Member

I am the young age of 17 and I think I suffer from depression..This is what I feel..

The last two days I haven't ate anything because I feel ill when I eat, even when i'm hungry.

I feel sad alot, sometimes I cry..

I worry about the future..

When I think about it, I think I have mood swings..

I don't find anything fun anymore..

I'm not very active or social anymore and I'm bored alot..

There's other feelings I have, but sometimes I don't know what I feel.

I'm not sure what I have, but I had it for a year or so but now I'm thinking of asking my Doctor..I don't really know what to do.

Any ideas?
  2. tinker-belle

tinker-belle New Member

It definitely sounds something like depression.
    Mention it to your doctor, for sure!!!!
    You should also post on the depression message board of this site, you'll get more feedback about this issue.
    You don't have to go on feeling the way you do. There is help out there!
    Good luck!
  3. billiegail

billiegail New Member

Sounds like depression and your family doctor can help you there.
    There are different degrees of depression and everyone will have some form of depression with in their life time.
    So, don't be ashamed to ask for help.
    God bless you
  4. AnnieNanny

AnnieNanny New Member

You have MAJOR depression. What you describe are all the classic symptoms and you have had these for a long time. Please go to "www.truehope.com" and read how to get a chart for your symptoms. They offer a nutritional product that I am totally confident in for a cure. No drugs to mask the symptoms, no anti-depressants, only a wonderful formula that actually cures diseases of the central nervous system. They also offer a phone councilling where they call you once a week to help you with your dosing and any other problelms you may encounter. Good Luck and God Bless you. Depression is scary and you feel helpless and it is unbearable. you don't need to feel that way any longer!! Annienanny
    [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2003]
  5. wildbill

wildbill New Member

I feel the same way where r u from
  6. lfibbs

lfibbs New Member

I am 21 and I feel most of these symptoms too, so I went to my doctor yesterday and talked to her for like 30 minutes. She gave me some ativan to temporarily help me fall asleep and I have a psych appt. next week. I didn't really want to go the psych route, but oh well, I figure she's probably heard it all anyway. Feel better, you should definitely make an appt. Being depressed has nothng to do with being crazy. Remember that when you go see your doc.