Not the news I had hoped for...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Godismystrength, Jan 22, 2013.

1. lincamp

lincamp Member

My dad is on the east coast about 800 miles away from your Dad...too far it seems for Him to go.

Glad we could share info w each other, it always helps to know someone who is going through the same thing and the reason why we come to Prohealth in the first place...

Keep us updated and best wishes!!!!!!
  2. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Hi Shel,

I missed this entire thread somehow. I am sorry. I so wish you would get a break. It's one thing after another, after another. I am very sorry to hear about your father. It is so hard to watch our parents go through such things. I hope it will all work out well. Hugs, Michele
  3. confetti11

confetti11 New Member

I haven't been on this board for quite a while but I just had to pipe in that I think my dad may have had the same thing just 2 years ago (he's 83 now.) I was scared to death. That word...cancer. He made it through okay (total removal of one kidney.) I just wanted to hopefully give you some hope that, even with surgery (and it's almost impossible to get that generation to get a second opinion...although in my dad's case it was clearly malignant)...it can go okay.