not to forget silverbell

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dino, Jul 7, 2002.

1. dino

dino Guest

Hi silverbell, yesterday I responded to your kind words and prayers in the 'reply' to my own post 'i need your prayers'. I am new to chat rooms so I didn't realize you might not see that. so I am sending this 'post topic' to make sure you are aware I do appreciate your prayer. thanks!

dino
  2. silverbell

silverbell New Member

DEAR DINO
    DON'T GIVE IT ANOTHER THOUGHT. WE ARE ALL HERE TO COMFORT AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER. I WENT THRU SOME AWFUL TIMES WITH MY HUSBAND WHEN WE DIDNT KNOW WHY I WAS SICK AND TIRED AND IN PAIN. ITS REALLY A MIRICLE THAT WE ARE STILL TOGETHER, I HAD TO LEAVE HIM TWICE. CAUSE HE WAS JUST MAKING MY LIFE SO MISERABLE. HE THOUGHT IF I BECAME MORE ACTIVE, GOT OUT MORE ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE GOING THRU AND MORE I FELT GUILTY BECAUSE I JUST COULNT FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS THE MATTER WITH ME WHEN I HAD BEEN SO HAPPY AND ACTIVEAND THEN KABOOM CFS HIT ME JUST LIKE THAT AND THEN OF COURSE FM ALSO. OUR MARRIAGE WAS SUCH A MESS WHEN I LOOK BACK ON IT I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I WENT THRU. I COULD PROBABLY WTRITE A BOOK, HONESTLY IT TOOK ABOUT 15 YEARS TO DIAGNOSE ME. TALK ABOUT RELIEF I WAS JUST LIKE YOU NEITHER CRAZY NOR LAZY. I HAVE A CHRONIC ILLNESS ITS NOBODIES FAULT. BUT DINO WE GO THRU THINGS THAT ARE HARD AND ONLY THE LORD KNOWS WHY. AND ONLY THE LORD CAN HELP AND IT DOES GET BETTER NO MATTER WHAT. IF WE LEAN ON JESUS HE CARRIES US THRU WHEN WE FEEL LIKE GIVING UP HE ALWAYS SENDS HOPE AND LOVE...TALK TO JESUS TELL HIM EVERYTHING YOUR GOING THRU. PRAY FOR YOUR WIFE ASK JESUS TO GIVE HER UNDERSTANDING. TRY TO GIVE HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE NO MATTER WHAT. IT TOOK TIME A LOT OF HEALING FOR BOTH OF US TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE NOW. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO WAS TO MAKE JESUS YOUR BEST FRIEND. POUR YOUR HEART OUT TO HIM FOR HE CARES SO MUCH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD HAS A WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE, GOD IS FAITHFUL EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT, DONT GIVE UP BELIEVE ME GOD CAN DO WHAT NO MAN CAN DO AND THE THING IS HE WANTS TO BLESS YOU DINO AND YOUR FAMILY. I PRAY HOLY FATHER THAT YOU WILL REVEAL YOURSELF TO DINO AND HIS WIFE, THANK YOU JESUS FOR SENDING DINO HERE, CAUSE THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE HERE YOU WILL FIND THE MOST CARING AND LOVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST.IM SO THANKFUL HEAVENLY FATHER FOR THE LOVE HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT I HAVE FOUND AND I PRAY LORD THAT DINO WILL FIND IT TOO. GOD WORKS THRU PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES. JESUS JUST LOVES TO HELP US .BUT HE WANTS US TO ASK AND KEEP ON ASKING AND THANK HIM WITH A TRULY GREATFUL HEART. OUR WAYS ARE NOT HIS WAYS UNTILL WE OPEN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS TOO HIM, MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU WITH HIS PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, STICK WITH JESUS AND HE'LL NEVER LET YOU DOWN. SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO GO THRU THE VALLIES BEFORE WE CAN REACH THE BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN TOPS lORD I PRAY ONCE AGAIN FOR DINO TO KNOW AND FEEL THE PEACE THAT ONLY COMES FROM YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.
    LOVE AND PRAYERS ALWAYS silverbell