Note to Momskellygirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi there,

I live outside of Colorado Springs, and have wanted to ask you about your doc, which I had noticed that you really seemed to like..(my doc has just retired) as I am in the process of looking for a good one..Can you tell me more about what treatment approaches she is using or open to..

I am interested in being tested for Adrenal Function, balancing my hormones in a natural way, possibly pursuing longterm antibiotic treatment, etc. (this is not mandatory as I question the safety of this) Is this her orientation?

I should, also, say that I am having ISP provider problems, so if I don't respond to you, it is because of that..I appreciate anything you can tell me as I am really in need of a "accomodating and somewhat knowledgable doc who knows this is a real illness"..

Thanks for any info you can provide,
    To good health,
    Plantscaper
    [This Message was Edited on 09/10/2003]
  2. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

Do you mean Kellygirl or Momskellygirl?
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

from Colorado Springs..Are you from there, too, and have a great doc?

Plantscaper
  4. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

I do have a great doctor, though.I don't know much about the adrenal function or using antibiotics. Make a post and see what happens..........
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

MOMSKELLEYGIRL HAS BEEN FIGHTING SOME SERIOUS FLARE-UPS.... KEEP TRYING...... I'M SURE SHE WILL HELP YOU WHEN SHE CAN......... SHE IS IN C.S. , CO. BILLCAMO.
  6. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi there,

Due to lack of internet access, I was not able to respond to your kind bump and info on Momskellygirl..Thanks for taking the time to come by and let me know about her..

I am usually a very persistent type, but my ISP problems have prevented me from gaining access..for almost three weeks, except for a brief period..this is the second reply to you..lost the first one..

HUGs to YOU,
    Plantscaper
  7. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

FOR [PLANTSCRAPER]...... I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT MOMSKELLEYGIRL HAS BEEN HAVING COMP. PROBLEMS.... SO THAT COUPLED WITH THE FLARES WILL DELAY HER RESPONSE. TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!!! BILLCAMO. EDIT/UPDATE..... JUST GOT A RESPONSE FROM KELLEY'S SON ON MY POST TITLED " SOMETIMES WILLING ". JUDGING FROM THAT , IT MAY BE A LITTLE WHILE UNTIL SHE WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR POST. HANG IN THERE !!!!!!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2003]