Nothing has changed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by painkillers58, Feb 9, 2010.

1. painkillers58

painkillers58 New Member

For years without the essentials I was out of touch with the people in this community. Now I have the essentials and just wanted to say nothing has changed. This is a wonderful thing in that after all this time the caliber of people within the community is still most refreshing. I went to a chat room were I was welcomed and engaged in "conversation". I was even offered a bowl of ice cream. I am alone alot and the kindness show to me warmed my heart. You know who you are and I wish I was better with names. Still I wish to say THANK YOU.God bless and keep you safe.

With gentle hugs

painkillers 58

2. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

This community is awesome! Often times I've received far more support on here than from family. Glad you are here!

Fight :)
    [This Message was Edited on 02/10/2010]
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Fight is right. This an awesome place with lots of support and knowledge.

I have never gone to the chat room but I am sure that is fantastic too. I get around enough that I haven't had to or had the time to.
    Glad this wonderful place has been of help. How right you are about getting lots of hugs and support, and many times more than family.

Sorry you are in so much pain. Drop in on the Porch sometimes too. They also are very loving, understanding and supporting. They are on Chit Chat where those Porch lights keep goin on and off and have the volume numbers changing :) !! Although lately it seems like many of us are missing for one reason or another or MIA as we call it!!

Lots of hugs to you sweetie !

[This Message was Edited on 02/10/2010]
  4. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I just want to say welcome and to invite you to drop in on the Loungers thread on this board too. This is a great community, isn't it? Hope to get to know you better.

Warm Hugs,